Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What are your total earnings to Labour?

If I were paid to Labour based on what the Canadian government considers minimum wage ($10.25), I would be $164.00 richer. That does not even include deduction of taxes and does not seem like nearly enough for the work put in! My adorable bundle of joy is too cute and dear to me to put a price on!

However, this did get me thinking... Recently, I was able to attend a birth that progressed extremely fast. According to the experts, the average active stage of labour can last up to 20 hours, for first time Moms. Does that sound about right?

What about second time Moms- was your first longer or shorter than the first, second, third of fourth?

What are your total earnings to LABOUR?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...