Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pajama Mama!

Unlike real jeans, it uses Dormisoft fabric (a proprietary blend of cotton and spandex) that’s both stretchy and cushy, yet gives off a very jersey-like feel. Inside, it’s completely brushed, making it as smooth as fleece. Basically, it’s really just a pair of casual pants that should be so soft and comfortable, you wouldn’t mind wearing them to bed. Like a more stylish pair of mom jeans, probably.
source: http://www.neatorama.com/2010/02/09/pajama-jeans/

Are you serious? These are weirder then the SNUGGLY! I am not sure how to react to this...

CALLING ALL mothers to be & postpartum mama's!

Apparently, there is a pajama turned jean- that is Mama friendly. Can you imagine being comfortable and still looking cute? This would be my husband's dream come true. It would be like the newly married days, when I would actually wear my skinny jeans... or when I could actually fit into my skinny jeans.

Here is what I am thinking, if I get these:

1) I will look HIP at all times
2) I can trick my in laws into thinking I am dressed up, even under my abaya
3) It looks like they can handle a little baby spit up
4) They look stretchy and remind me of maternity pants.... HOW COMFY!
5) I can wear them to sleep

Yeah... I probably will not be buying them. For some reason, they still creep me out. Is anyone into these?

1 comment:

  1. lol...i got Hanan a pair of jeggings (denim looking skinny jeans) and they look soo nice but the best part is they feel like stretchy cotton for her. I personally dont like skinny jeans... and specially the look of skinny jeans and flats (its just my prefrence...a lot of people love them and that is fine/great).

    But if anyone is interested in really comfy skinny jeans that really look like jeans and feel like PJs...check this out...http://www.denimology.com/2009/07/the_jegging.php

    and be the really comfy Pajama Mama...

    luv to zaki!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...