Thursday, June 23, 2011

Virtual Vacation

I will not be checking my email, cell phone and blog for the next week. I highly doubt I can go that long without checking any of of the above. However, it is worth a try.

I love to help all the Mama's out there- its what I do and may Allah continue to put barakah in my time and efforts... this week however is all mine. Muhahaha!

What will I do with all this free time? Read a book of course! When trying to pick up some reading materials, I was eyeing all my Pregnancy, Birth and Parenting books. I have nothing against those books- they are actually my favorite books to read. Its just that after tons of research and study its pretty much my default when it comes to reading. I have proudly decided to turn my brain off and read something without a purpose- a gossip magazine, which I will purchase at the nearest drug mart. I really hope I don't end up leaving with Fit Pregnancy, Todays Parent or Green Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...