Thursday, June 16, 2011

Introducing...


A friend of mine had a baby girl recently. How adorable is her baby birth announcement? I for one think it is by far one of the most creative birth announcements I have ever seen!



Here is what baby Amaanah's gushing Mama had to say about her:

"I look at her and ALL my heart recites is SubhanAllah and Alhamdolillah! I cannot begin to explain how grateful I am for such a beautiful gift of Allah. The only thing my heart desires is to somehow just build a bubble around her or build a cage that could contain shaitaan and protect our young ones from the fitnah of this world and the whispers of shaitaan! Every time I glance over at her, my heart makes a small silent prayer, for her future, for her Aakhirah and I realize what true love really is! May Allah make easy for our future generations to follow Islam, and be the exemplary leaders of tomorrow with true guidance. Ameen"

Ameen to your duas Sis. What do you guys think of the birth announcement, totally cute huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...